Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Top Five Autoimmune Treatment Mistakes!

1.       5. Testing
The 5th HUGE mistake in treating YOUR CONDITION…is the testing that your “standard of care,” insurance accepted, doctors order for you. 
Here’s some simple logic…if you are searching for an answer to some problem or mystery…ASK NEW QUESTIONS!  Different questions.  Questions like the lab I mentioned that is only available to HIV positive patients…the BEST test for Immune system analysis…the BEST test for IMMUNE SYSTEM PROBLEMS. 
I treat some of the most ill people on the planet…people who have almost NOTHING working RIGHT for them.  They don’t sleep, they have no energy, and they are “rotting” from the inside out.  These people (not patients, remember) have qualified for diagnoses ranging from Cancer and AutoImmune disease…to Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (the ultimate garbage can invention of a diagnosis…you don’t fit anywhere else, so we’ll just make up a new name that describes your suffering). 
Anyway, as I take on these difficult cases…these suffering people…I review their past medical records.  It is absolutely laughable what has been done in almost ALL cases.  Here’s the scenario…
Patient:  “Doctor, I hurt, I suffer, I am ill…please help me.” 
Doctor:  “Absolutely…we will run some tests and see what is wrong with you.”
The doctor runs a CBC…which is a complete blood count, including white blood cells, and red blood cells…and a CMP…which stands for Comprehensive Metabolic Profile…which checks several enzymes, proteins, and minerals…about 14 tests in total. 
Now, if you haven’t heard my family’s personal story…go to our website…click on the tab for fibromyalgia…and click on the link to our personal story.  It is worth a look…it brought me to tears writing it, and still does reading it.  The important part is that Sonya’s (my wife) mother was “fully worked up by medical diagnosticians…people paid to find problems…people paid to know how to CORRECT problems…and they ran these puny tests…and found one thing…low potassium.  One of the minerals assessed on the CMP test.  She was not as sick as she was because of low potassium.  They even gave her potassium.  Anyway…go to the link for the whole story. 
Back to you, or whatever patient is being diagnosed by this doctor. 
DOCTOR:  “Your tests are normal…why don’t you try this drug and come back in 6 months.” 
Now, this should be a problem for you right away…a treatment without a diagnosis…and when I say diagnosis, I don’t mean what name they call it…I mean what is CAUSING problem.  Imagine the mechanic again, telling you he doesn’t know what is causing your car to sputter and stop…but try this fuel additive.  You would get a second opinion in a heartbeat!!
Patient: (Six months later)  “Doctor, I still hurt, I can’t breathe now…I am very ill.”
Doctor:  Don’t worry Mrs. Jones, I will run some tests and let you know what is wrong.”
The doctor orders the SAME tests…CBC, and CMP…and again reports to the patient that her tests are normal…try this drug. 
Look, I know you have had more tests…things specific to AutoImmune Conditions…ANA, Rheumatoid Factors, etc…checking for antibodies…but, look at your tests…I have looked at MANY patients records…they keep testing the same tests…hoping for a different result?!?  That is the DEFINITION of insanity. 
I happen to know that LabCorp has a test menu approximately the same size as the Asheville White Pages.  I KNOW there are hundreds of OTHER tests, other question they CAN ask…but as I review…it’s the same puny tests over and over.  I have seen records dating back for YEARS…with the same couple tests over and over and over again! 
As I mentioned, there is ONE definitive test for ANY IMMUNE SYSTEM PROBLEM…it is called the T and B Lymphocyte and Natural Killer Cell Panel.  It measures multiple immune cells, and defines HOW your immune system is imbalanced…and, with my unique knowledge…it also defines WHAT has to happen to effectively treat your immune system…YOUR CONDITION.  TO RESOLUTION.  We can stop the destructive process that is occurring inside your body.  I have done it, and will do it over and over again.
The question is…will YOU do it?  To begin the process…it takes one simple test…and a doctor who knows what to do with the results. 
It’s CHOICE time…do you stay with your standard of care, insurance doctors…and keep doing what you are doing…hoping to slow the progression of your disease….but there WILL be progression…hoping to treat the symptoms of your disease…but there WILL be symptoms…???
Or, do you become a customer…expect BETTER results…hire an INNOVATOR…ask NEW questions…run DIFFERENT lab tests…with a doctor who know what to do with them.
Your choice…your health…your future.  Only NOW…you realize you HAVE a CHOICE.  Which will you make? 
Don’t sit there any longer…call our office today…and get on a path to a better future. 
Yours in Health,
Dr. Todd Stone
(828) 277-1414
www.GetTheRightDiagnosis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment