Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Top Five Autoimmune Treatment Mistakes!

1.      2. Acceptance
The second BIG MISTAKE is accepting your diagnosis and prognosis.  Accepting that YOU HAVE something…and that it leads to a certain place. 
Instead, acknowledge that something has happened to you…inside you…it ISN’T YOU…and it doesn’t have to BE YOU!  AND, there are choices you have to make that determine WHERE you go from here. 
Now, this is challenging, because the PREVAILING knowledge SAYS that you are stuck.  As quoted in the previous email, the prevailing knowledge has NO IDEA why you are sick. 
This ties directly into expectations, because your acceptance of WHAT IS…”we don’t know what causes this, and we can only treat symptoms, and hope to decrease the progression…but there WILL be progression and there will be symptoms”…that is the prevailing knowledge.  The “Mainstream.”  The way things are right now. 
Your acceptance of WHAT IS…sets your expectations. 
CAN YOU…believe that EVERYTHING HAS A CAUSE…???   EVERYTHING has a SOLUTION??  ALL current problems WILL be solved by INNOVATORS…at some point in time. 
There are always people out there…solving today’s problems…and ALWAYS…these people are told that it is impossible.  And, ALWAYS…they are ridiculed, opposed, and finally accepted as truth.  I used Columbus as an example, but listen to this…there was a doctor, around the turn of the century, that postulated that surgeons brought many infections into their patients, resulting in death during surgery.  He simply suggested that surgeons “scrub in.”  And guess what…he was vehemently opposed…ridiculed...and then, long after his death…accepted as truth. 
That is the way of the world…like it or not.  If you want to do something TODAY…that is not what is being done today…you will have to seek the INNOVATOR.  Sorry…NOT the STANDARD OF CARE! 
In order to achieve something out of the ordinary…you will have to seek someone who looks “outside the box.”  And…the sooner you differentiate between the way things are, and the innovation…the better off your future will be. 
So…let me tell you something you might not believe….I, and several of my close colleagues, have treated MANY autoimmune patients to FULL symptomatic REMISSION.  Including Parkinson’s, MS, Diabetes, Thyroid, IBD…and others…In fact, I have two written testimonials of patients with Raynaud’s disease, with 90-100% symptom remission.  ALL of my video testimonials are AUTOIMMUNE, including the child, who had asthma, a TH2 dominant immune problem, not yet categorized as AutoImmune.  
How can I help you believe in this…and NOT ACCEPT what your rather ordinary doctors have told you??
#1…I will SHOW YOU…before and after lab results…and don’t be fooled…when your labs get better…YOU GET BETTER!!  But, they aren’t the lab tests you are used to, that reveal virtually NOTHING. 
#2…I will SHOW YOU…National Library of Medicine documented RESEARCH that PROVES the effectiveness of our protocols.  No, it’s not one cause, one cure….it is more like YOUR CAUSE…YOUR CURE…
#3…if I can’t FIND THE CAUSE of your problem…I will pay for the lab testing out of my own pocket.  Seriously…I test DIFFERENT things than you have ever had tested…and if they don’t show your imbalances…I will reimburse any investment YOU MADE for these tests. 
#4…If I don’t effectively TREAT your problem…you come to me…and tell me that you have done and taken everything I asked…and it didn’t WORK…AND I WILL REFUND ANYTHING YOU PAID TOWARD YOUR TREATMENT!! 
Hey, I know, being “outside the box,” that I have to be 2000% better and more effective than what you are used to…I get it that I will have to prove myself…I could be a Quack (a word introduced to you by the American Medical Association to protect THEIR cash cow, NOT your interest)…seriously, if I were a quack, I would tell you that one thing could cure all your problems…and that is not the case…and, if you hear that, I would be in GREAT DOUBT too!  THAT is what the American Medical Association is LOOKING FOR…ONE THING that will define and correct your problem…and they can’t find it…who is the quack??
What have you got to lose after what I laid out for you….REALLY…ONLY YOUR PROBLEM!!!
Don’t ACCEPT…In fact…REJECT all you have heard…that is a huge step towards success!
Yours in Health,

No comments:

Post a Comment